Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nose Art!


Now I don't mean to brag, but our dog Nipper is quite an accomplished artist. His canvas is glass, his nose is the brush and his medium is good, old-fashioned dog slobber.

I didn't always see it that way. It's not like I'm Martha Stewart, but one of my personal bugaboos is dirty windows. I'm the kind of person who keeps Windex wet wipes in the car. Not a nutso clean-freak, but aware.

So, in the interest of my sanity (which hangs by a very slim thread to start), I've decided to "think outside the box" and embrace Nipper's habit of "snuff-ing" up every shiny surface in doggie-reach as an attempt to express himself through abstract impressionism. My budding little "Paw-blo" Picasso needs encouragement...and goodness knows that nothing is too good for the
"Nip-meister."

Does anybody have the telephone number for registrar's office at the Art Academy of Cincinnati? Perhaps we'll have a show and sell some of his work. I'm sure it would "fetch" top dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment